We all know the usefulness of building links with educational and government sites because search engines give value to sites having backlink from .edu or .gov sites and rapidly increase page rank for a site. Getting dofollow backlinks from .edu or .gov sites is really hard work because there are a few sites on specific categories have rights of getting backlink from educational or government sites and for niche based sites it’s almost time consuming of getting 1 or 2 dofollow backlink.
If you’re blogging since 1 or 2 years then analyze your referral domains and backlinks on Google analytics or Google Webmaster Tools you might see only 3 or 4 sites of educational or government are linking your site and some of the links may be nofollow. This is because of educational or government sites only link to study related sites, corporate sites, big brands, eCommerce sites, social networking sites a lot so they don’t value to linking niche based sites.
But there is a white hat way of getting dofollow and high page rank backlink from educational and government sites very easily. The way is joining forums of educational or government sites and embed links of internal pages of your blog. I have crossed over 200+ lists of educational and government forums and found out only 40+ active, high page rank, traffic rank and dofollow forums. I have also mentioned the ways of using these forums positively to achieve a fistful of dofollow backlinks.
40+ Hot List of High PR Dofollow Edu and Gov Forums
How To Use These Forums?
There are some certain rules you have to maintain to post on educational or government forums. If you can follow then you have great chance of making fistful of dollow links from these high page rank forums otherwise you will be banned and your entire hard toil is undone. Please read below carefully
- First of all join any of your favorite forum
- Now see carefully what others are posting and embedding links and what are their position on the forum
- If you see only active members who already contributed enough posts and their links are active, dofollow then you have to post like them without adding links
- Once you post at least on 10 valuable threads your links will be active and your account will not be banned
- Always remember to add topic relevant links and don’t try to add promotional links that kill forum rules also waste the thread
- Keep patient and don’t be too faster in building links since Google hates rapid link building without adding value to blog content
If you find tutorial helpful don’t forget to share your love, quickly share this on your favorite social networking sites and your blog readers.